Links from The Investment FAQThese links will help you find information related to the goals of The Investment FAQ. The sites offer timeless material suitable for investor education. I'm especially interested in linking to other lists of frequently asked questions, but as of 2016 I could not find any English-language sites that are still actively maintained.
- AllExperts.com offers professional analysts willing to answer
general questions about the stock market for free.
- The Alliance for Investor Education web site is a clearinghouse
for investor education materials.
- Annuity.org offers a nice summary of financial literacy topics,
including startups and venture capital, with only a small sales pitch
to buy their products.
- Investing for Beginners, from About.Com, is maintained by Joshua
Kennon. The site includes interviews with finance personalities, a
series of investing lessons explaining how to analyze financial
statements, and more. Lots of pop-up ads, though.
InvestorDictionary.com is the online financial dictionary for investors, with access from mobile devices.
- InvestorWords.Com offers a huge glossary of investment and
- MoneyChimp offers educational resources on various investing
topics, including financial statements, risk, Roth IRAs, and more.
- Money Magazine offers Money 101.
- MortgageLoan.com offers a glossary with over 2,000 terms.
- The Motley Fool offers "Fool's School" for investors.
- The Mutual Fund Education Alliance (MFEA) offers the Mudual Fund
Investor's Center, with basic information, listings of fund companies,
- The Option Trading Guide offers options basics, technical
analysis, and a resource library.
- Investor Protection Trust offers a free service to help investors
with research and safe investing. This site was the result of a
multi-state settlement with investment firms in 2003.
- Trading Glossary offers a glossary of over 6,000 terms about
finance and investment.
- The VA Mortgage Center offers a glossary of common terms used in
home mortgages, which special emphasis on loan terms used by the
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).